What METALLURGY Engineer do?
JEE main and advanced : How to study more in lesser time?
- In remote mining facilities
- At gravel pits near urban centers
- In office-based roles in urban centers
Metallurgical Engineering : What will you study?
- Corrosion Engineering
- Extraction Metallurgy
- Iron and Steel production
- Materials technology and Characterization (high-temperature materials, composites, etc.)
- Mechanical metallurgy
- Metal Forming
- Non-destructive Testing
- Physical metallurgy
What are The qualities of METALLURGY engineer ?
- Ability to perform fieldwork
- Ability to operate and use machinery and welding equipment if necessary
- Design mappings and drawings
- Development of mining pits
- Knowledge of environmental and safety regulations
- Knowledge of characteristics and behaviors of various metals, and extraction methods
- Perform metallurgical testing in a laboratory setting
JEE main and advanced : Government Colleges For 40K+ Ranks?
Where do Metallurgical Engineer work?
- Public sector steel plants
- Private sector steel companies
- Metallurgical consultancies
- Small commercial jobbing foundries
- Manufacturing (automobile) companies
- Oil, Piping sectors
- Research and development entities
JEE main and advanced : JEE Main Sample Paper
Higher studies & Competitive exam
Rank #5 in IAS 2017: Pratham Kaushik
Native state: Haryana
Optional subject: Geography
Education: Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
JEE main and advanced : Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering : Cut off For iit, NIT & GFTI