SRMJEEE 2020: SRM University Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE 2020 is a college degree entrance exam organized for admissions in engineering classes . It’s a frequent entrance examination for many SRM Group Universities. SRM University will run the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEEE) for entrance in a Variety of specializations of both B.Tech programme. Candidate can look for SRMJEEE just through internet mode. Candidates may check this guide for latest update seeing SRMJEEE 2020 for example dates, eligibility, syllabus, blueprint, acknowledge card & a whole lot more.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Dates
The tentative dates of SRMJEEE 2020 examination are given below:
|Starting of application form||Last week of October 2019|
|Deadline of online application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Deadline of offline application form||First week of March 2020|
|Application correction||Second week of April 2020|
|Sot booking starts||Second week of April 2020|
|Hall tickets release||Second week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Third week of April 2020|
|Result date||First week of May 2020|
|Counselling (OFFLINE)||Second week of May 2020|
|Counselling (ONLINE)||Third week of May 2020|
|Academic session starts||Third week of July 2020|
SRMJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can Assess Program Particulars of SRMJEE 2020 from under:
- Candidate will need to fill all essential details such as private email ID, contact number, eligibility and speech particulars.
- Together with details, candidate need to upload current passport size photo, trademark etc. as stated by the college.
- Registered applicants will have the ability to fix their errors from the application form by next week of April 2020.
- Candidates should keep safe the printout of this application form for additional use.
- Candidate might need to pay the program fee via online or offline manner.
- The fee is going to probably be of Rs. 1100/-.
- The DD ought to be drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before Completing the application form, candidate Should Assess the eligibility Standards of All SRMJEEE 2020 That Is as follow:
- Age: Nominees born involving July 1, 1998 to July 1, 2003 are entitled to apply.
- Qualifying Assessment: 12th or equal examination passed or emerging candidates are able to apply to get SRMJEEE.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate should have to score minimum 60 percent in PCM (such as Kanthalkulathar Campus), 50 percent at PCM (For Ghaziabad (NCR), Sonipat, Ramapur campuses) and also 75 percent at PCM (For SRM Amravati Campus).
- Immediate Entry Criteria: Best 100 rankers at IIT JEE, Top rankers of state & central board of evaluation and Leading rankers from every district of Tamil Nadu & exemplary sports individual in national & global level are also qualified for direct admissions.
SRMJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: there’ll be online style for SRMJEEE 2020 examination.
- Duration: Duration of test is going to be of two hours 30 minutes.
- Language: The speech of examination is going to be Language .
- Topics: there’ll be 4 topics within this test including physics, chemistry, biology & math . Candidates will need to opt for any 1 topic from the Biology or Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will include 3 marks and there’ll be no negative marking for incorrect questions.
In the table given below, we have provided subject wise number of questions & marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Questions|
SRMJEE 2020 Syllabus
Pupils might need to study standard path of course 12th in most of the topics including physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics for SRMJEEE 2020. Some important issues of this SRMJEEE syllabus are provided below:
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Families–Periodic Properties, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry etc
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Determinants and their applications, Differential Calculus and its applications, Statistics and Probability, Analytical Geometry etc.
- Biology: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biology in Human Welfare, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Theories of Evolution, Microbiology etc.
How to Prepare for SRMJEE
- Candidates should get ready for the examination according to the prescribed syllabus.
- Contemplate the great study materials such as books and sample papers for test preparations.
- Practice preceding year question papers it can allow you to be aware of the exam pattern nicely.
- Give equal weightage to all of the topics of this syllabus.
- Stay healthy and fit to prepare well for your exam.
I will recommend the following test series for SRM JEE preparation.